I don't have anything profound to report in this post other than my improvement in the physical domain. I am now in my second week of weight training and already I have gained strength. Pretty much every individual exercise I do, I have raised the weights by 10-15 pounds per exercise. To me that says that I am doing something right. Now if I can just show those increases in my body shape. I am down to 220 and feeling good. I think I am transplacing my body fat and gained muscle. The only thing that tells me that I am growing in muscle is that my uniform doesn't fit the same it was before I started. I just noticed 2 days ago that my shoulders are tight in my uniform and the back doesn't let me move as freely. I just hope I don't have to buy a bunch of new tops to my uniform.
Cardio still is on the side. I have been focusing a lot of time lifting. I am going to tweak my work outs though. I try to incorporate at least one dynamic and one abdominal exercise per session. I think I might start adding some kind of cardio as well. Even if it is only ten minutes a day, but still have two solid 45 to an hour sessions a week. Once I have the time and I remember I will take a picture and post it here. I will post another thinking post in a day or so, stayed tuned.
thanks
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment